We would like to draw your attention to new books just released by three EADH members:
- Costume in the Time of Reforms: Louis-René Boquet Designing Eighteenth-Century Ballet and Opera, by Petra Dotlacilova.
- Pierre Dubreil – Biographie und kritische Edition, by Carola Finkel.
Written in German, the book contains the complete works by Dubreil. Available for purchase here, for 78 Euros.
- New Collection of Dances - Nouveau Recueil de Danses MMCC - 'Restoration Theatre', by Ricardo Barros.
16 new choreographies notated in Beauchamps-Feuillet notation, set to music by Purcell and Locke. It can be purchased here, for £28.
Additionally, a new volume of Choreologica is in production and should be available soon:
- Ricardo Barros, 'From the "Terreiro" to the "Paco" - the extraordinary journey of the Lundu'.
- Catarina Costa e Silva, '17th-century polyphonic repertoire of Santa Cruz de Coimbra'.
- Madeleine Inglehearn, 'The Prince and the Dancing Master'.
- Tiziana Leucci, 'The origins of the Indian Dancer character of La Bayadere in European literary and stage productions'.
- Susan Hamlin, ' Les Indes Galantes - "Les Sauvages" on the French stage'.
- Edith Lalonger, ' The structure of the Ballet Figure'.
... plus a review of the 2019 conference in Porto, by Geoff Whitlock.